Majority of businesses will go out of their way to rent office space or lease cars for business use and this makes logical business sense, so why not apply the same principle to funding your new print equipment?
The Print industry as a whole has completely changed with the development in modern technology, generating a vast range of opportunities, but also its share of challenges. By financings your new print equipment you are able to make sure you have the best available tools to cater for your clients ever increasing demand. Options include spreading the cost of new printing equipment over the span of its working life.
Our simple rental solution agreements enable our customers to keep pace with the ever-improving equipment available. Subject to acceptance by First Business Finance (UK) Ltd and credit approval, we allow our customers to add to, exchange and upgrade the whole system at any point during the rental term. It is important to ensure that your agreement is flexible, to keep ahead of technological advances.
Assists Cash Flow
The rental solution gives you access to the required equipment with minimal up-front payments and spreads the cost over time. You pay for the system with the income it generates, thereby minimising the impact on working capital.
Bank Lines Unaffected
Our customers can proceed with our rental solution without having any adverse effect on their traditional bank-borrowing capabilities.
100% of the lease payments may be deducted from taxable profits and so the net cost of leasing the equipment is reduced.*
Flexible Payment Terms
Choose the payment term that best suits your budgets and cash-flow forecasts: there are options from 2-7 years.
* All references to taxation, VAT and accounting treatment are subject to confirmation by your professional advisers.
- Reduced upfront costs – our print equipment finance options reduce the initial costs involved when purchasing new computers. Leasing your new print products allows you to get latest technology and systems without putting a large dent into cash reserves.
- Secure, fixed costs – a set payment plan will remove any uncertainty in regard to budgeting.
- Afford current generation technology – by financings your printing & embroidery equipment, you can upgrade your systems and make sure you have the best available hardware for the job.
- Pay for equipment during its life span – spread the overall cost of your new print equipment through its working life. This is around 3 to 5 years depending on the equipment and term set.
- No deprecation – asset finance lowers the risk associated with depreciating assets (eg. vehicles, tech & property).
- Increased cash flow – spreading the cost over a set period allows you to use additional funds for growth purposes.
- Printers & Photocopiers
- Printing Equipment
- Toners & Cut Sheet
- Inkjet Press
- Printing Press
- Cutting Tables & Guillotine
- Large Format Printers & Printing Tools
- And More
“Alice helped us at Premier Print to purchase our new Mimaki Printer. As a relatively new company, finance was not the most straight forward, but she went out of her way to explore all options…
“We are proud to have David Jordan and team as our finance partner at Josero Limited, personally I have worked with Dave for many years now in the print industry, he understands it and never lets me or…
“Signmaster Systems Ltd has worked with First Business Finance for over a decade! Happily passing our clients over knowing that they are contacted quickly, professionally and in a friendly but knowledgeable manner. We have always been…