Most businesses rent office space or lease cars and this makes sound business sense, so why not apply the same principle to funding technology?
In today’s rapidly changing commercial environment, cash is the most valuable asset to any business, so why tie it up in depreciating assets? First Business Finance offers a flexible and convenient rental solution that is easy to manage and allows for flexible upgrading. Our simple rental solution agreements enable our customers to keep pace with the ever-improving equipment available.
Subject to acceptance by First Business Finance (UK) Ltd and credit approval, we allow our customers to add to, exchange and upgrade the whole system at any point during the rental term. It is important to ensure that your agreement is flexible, to keep ahead of technological advances.
Assists Cash Flow
The rental solution gives you access to the required equipment with minimal up-front payments and spreads the cost over time. You pay for the system with the income it generates, thereby minimising the impact on working capital.
Bank Lines Unaffected
Our customers can proceed with our rental solution without having any adverse effect on their traditional bank-borrowing capabilities.
100% of the lease payments may be deducted from taxable profits and so the net cost of leasing the equipment is reduced.*
Flexible Payment Terms
Choose the payment term that best suits your budgets and cash-flow forecasts: there are options from 2-7 years.
* All references to taxation, VAT and accounting treatment are subject to confirmation by your professional advisers.
- Reduced upfront costs – technology finance reduces the initial costs involved when purchasing new computers. IT equipment leasing allows you to get new systems without putting a large dent into cash reserves.
- Secure, fixed costs – a set payment plan will remove any uncertainty in regard to budgeting.
- Afford current generation technology – by financings your IT equipment, you can upgrade your systems making sure you have the best available hardware and software.
- Pay for equipment during its life span – spread the overall cost of your IT equipment through its working life. This is around 3 to 5 years depending on the equipment and term set.
- No deprecation – asset finance lowers the risk associated with depreciating assets (eg. vehicles, tech & property).
- Increased cash flow – spreading the cost over a set period allows you to use additional funds for growth purposes.
- Computers & PC’s
- Laptops, Notebooks & Macs
- Surround Sound Systems
- Cinema Systems
- Audio-visual Equipment
- Alarm Systems
- Electronic point of sale equipment (EPOS)
- Servers & Mainframes
- Telephony Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Fire Safety Systems
- Solar Panels
- Electric Charge Points
- Media Equipment & Broadcast
- Renewables, Green Energy & Energy Efficient
- Photography & Design Equipment
“Signmaster Systems Ltd has worked with First Business Finance for over a decade! Happily passing our clients over knowing that they are contacted quickly, professionally and in a friendly but knowledgeable manner. We have always been…
“Qtos has worked with First Business Finance for nearly 10 years now, with Dave and Shannon handling our account in a friendly, professional way and we have become good friends over the years. First business…
“We are proud to have David Jordan and team as our finance partner at Josero Limited, personally I have worked with Dave for many years now in the print industry, he understands it and never lets me or…
“Alice helped us at Premier Print to purchase our new Mimaki Printer. As a relatively new company, finance was not the most straight forward, but she went out of her way to explore all options…