If you’re further developing your existing gym, replacing outdated equipment or opening a new gym, fitness equipment financing will be of key importance when making your dream become reality. Financing or leasing gym equipment is the perfect way for a business to obtain their equipment whilst maintaining a good cash flow whilst also providing good tax advantages.
A large amount of modern gym/fitness businesses choose to rent their range gym equipment as it is removes most of the downsides to asset ownership and purchase.
A few benefits of renting fitness equipment over outright purchasing:
- Spreads the cost – as expected leasing will spread the equipment cost over an extended period of time.
- It clears up capital – this funding can then be put into other aspects of your business.
- Smooth process – our team make it is a pain free process to set up and arrange a finance agreement.
- In essence finance leasing mirrors income – businesses within the fitness industry often rely on monthly memberships and payments. So why not match this with the way that you pay for the fitness equipment.
- Keep control over your finances.
Our team has worked closely together for over a decade with more than 50 years combined experience in all areas of asset business financing. We are able to offer a dynamic and knowledgeable approach that transcends a wide variety of market sectors including gym equipment finance & leasing.
Gym equipment that we can finance:
- Fitness & Cardio equipment – such as treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines, elliptical cross trainers, climbers and steppers.
- Strength equipment – such as chest press, shoulder press, lateral raise, rear deltoid, lateral pulldown, pectoral fly,
- Cable machines
- Weight benches
- Power & Squat racks
- Power towers
- Single station
- Weights and Bars
What the client said about us: “Alice at First Business Finance helped us at Scott Robinson Performance Nutrition Ltd to purchase our new gym equipment. From taking our details, she had the deal agreed, signed…