Most businesses rent office space or lease cars, which makes sound business sense, so why not apply the same technology finance principle? In today’s rapidly changing commercial environment, cash is the most valuable asset to any business, so why tie it up in depreciating assets? First Business Finance offers a flexible and convenient rental solution that is easy to manage and allows flexible upgrading. Our simple rental solution agreements enable our customers to keep pace with the ever-improving equipment available.
Subject to First Business Finance (UK) Ltd acceptance and credit approval, we allow our customers to add to, exchange and upgrade the whole system at any point during the rental term. It is essential to ensure that your agreement is flexible to keep ahead of technological advances.
Technology Finance and IT Equipment Financing allow you access top-of-the-range products without the large upfront purchase cost. Whether you’re a new start-up looking to use top-spec equipment or an existing business looking to expand and modernise your services, IT equipment financing is the perfect option to keep your machines current. Many companies are holding onto old, outdated technology for much longer than they need to.
Core benefits of IT equipment finance:
- Reduced upfront costs – technology finance reduces the initial costs involved when purchasing new computers. IT equipment leasing allows you to get new systems without putting a significant dent in cash reserves.
- Secure, fixed costs – a set payment plan will remove any uncertainty regarding budgeting.
- Afford current-generation technology – by financing your IT equipment, you can upgrade your systems, ensuring you have the best available hardware and software.
- Pay for equipment during its life span – spread the overall cost of your IT equipment through its working life. This is around 3 to 5 years, depending on the equipment and term set.
- No deprecation – asset finance lowers the risk associated with depreciating assets (e.g. vehicles, tech & property).
- Increased cash flow – spreading the cost over a set period allows you to use additional funds for growth.
Click here to view more information about financing and reasons to finance your business equipment.
Assists Cash Flow
The rental solution gives you access to the required equipment with minimal up-front payments and spreads the cost over time. You pay for the system with the income it generates, thereby minimising the impact on working capital.
Bank Lines Unaffected
Our customers can proceed with our rental solution without having any adverse effect on their traditional bank-borrowing capabilities.
100% of the lease payments may be deducted from taxable profits and so the net cost of leasing the equipment is reduced.*
Flexible Payment Terms
Choose the payment term that best suits your budgets and cash-flow forecasts: there are options from 2-7 years.
* All references to taxation, VAT and accounting treatment are subject to confirmation by your professional advisers.
- Computers & PC’s
- Laptops & Notebooks
- CAD Modelling Computers
- Mobile Phones
- Work Phones
- Desk Phones
- Hosted Systems
- Office Printers
- Network Equipment
- Wireless Access Points
- Video Conferencing
“I was introduced to Aston by one of my good suppliers of equipment – CBL and from the off, he was prompt to find me a competitive finance package for my New Takeuchi Excavator. Since…
“I have been working with Dave for nearly 4 years now and he always manages to get me the right finance package. No matter the age of the vehicle or type of the asset. He…
“Aston at First Business Finance was a great help finding finance for our new Teupen Leo 21GT tracked access platform. Finance was tricky as we purchased the machine directly from the factory in Germany and…
Tom Rowett - Director
“First Business Finance has been intrinsic in helping us expand our Yummy Scrummy Bakery /Cafe sites and brand. Finance for catering equipment , furniture, fixtures, fittings, lighting, EPOS , you name it! David and his…
“Alice from First Equine Funding has been brilliant to work with. As a supplier selling luxury horseboxes, it is crucial to know that our customers are being offered the most competitive finance plans available; most…
“Aston was very helpful from our initial introduction, advising me on the best options for my company when looking for finance on our New Takeuchi TB250-2. The options he gave me were varied & structured…