First Business Finance prides itself on its ability to offer finance on a very wide variety of assets across many market sectors including the plant, construction, property development & demolition industries. Financing you assets is a common type of lending that allows your business to access assets like plant equipment, construction machinery and vehicles without the need to spend large sums of cash upfront purchasing them.
No matter what industry you work in, from construction and engineering to property development and demolition, it can be a stressful decision working out how to pay for your next bit of plant machinery.
Business Asset Financing:
Business asset finance is commonly used by businesses who plan on expanding their company but do not have the bulk cash or would like to spread the cost over several months / years which would allow additional cash to be available monthly.
Finance leasing is similar to both hire purchases and an equipment lease, however, it is designed to be stretched over a much a longer period and often the entire usage span of an asset.
Operating leases are a very common type of asset / equipment lease. To put it simply an operating lease if a rental agreement between First Business and you / your company. We will set a monthly rate over a fixed period of time, this will often work out alot cheaper than other financing option as you are not paying the full asset value.
A hire purchase is an easy way to purchase a company asset and then spread out the cost over a set period of time. The cost will be repaid in instalments, which means that you own the asset in regards to your balance sheet, but will not have full ownership until the term is complete and balance is paid.
We will offer you a loan against the value of specifies assets owned by your business, for example a building, car or commercial equipment. The premise of this type of loan, if you cannot keep up with payments the item will be recouped.
Reduced upfront costs – reduces the initial costs involved when purchasing an asset upfront.
Secure, fixed costs – a set payment plan will remove any uncertainty in regards to budgeting.
No deprecation – asset finance lowers the risk associated with depreciating assets (eg. vehicles, tech & property).
Increased cash flow – spreading the cost over a set period allows you to use additional funds for growth purposes.
Immediate access – get your hands on the construction tools and plant equipment you need.
- Large Site Equipment – Backhoe Loaders, Telescopic Handlers, Telehandlers, Rotary Telehandlers, Diggers, Bulldozers and Excavators.
- Compact Equipment – Tracked Loaders, Wheeled Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Articulated Loaders.
- Mini Equipment – Mini Excavators, Site Dumpers, Compaction Rollers, Light Compactors.
- Construction Tools – Plant Equipment, Commercial Equipment, Compact Equipment, Diggers, Backhoe, Loaders, Skid Steer, Compactors, Dumpers and site tools.
- Hoists and Lifts – Passenger Hoists, Goods Hoists, Chain Hoists, Slipform Hoists, Runway Beams & Gantry.
- Tractors & Loaders – Agricultural Loaders, Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Tractors, Combines, Implement Carriers.
- Machine Attachments, Spare Parts & Replacement Parts – Angle Brooms, Augers, Backhoe Arms, Buckets, Forks, Dozer Blades, Hammers, Stabilisers, Scrapers, Plows & Blades, and Trenchers.
- Safety Equipment – Access Control Systems, Fences & Gates, Alarms and Wearable Safety Equipment (such as Helmets, High Vis Clothing, Boots, Gloves and Masks).
- Remote Control Operating Systems
“I was introduced to Aston by one of my good suppliers of equipment – CBL and from the off, he was prompt to find me a competitive finance package for my New Takeuchi Excavator. Since…
“Aston was a great help finding us finance on our 1995 New Holland Combine Harvester. Even though it is an older piece of machinery – 25 years old, he managed to get us a competitive…
Aran Caldwell – Director
“I was put onto Aston by Alex at Alfa Access when enquiring about a New Teupen Tracked Access Platform. After providing some very competitive figures and numerous options, he came down to meet with me…
Michael Maggs – Director
“I know that financing excavator attachments can be hard but Aston actually made it easy. He found me a deal through a lender who participates in the RLS (Recovery Loan Scheme) which allowed me to…
“Aston was very helpful from our initial introduction, advising me on the best options for my company when looking for finance on our New Takeuchi TB250-2. The options he gave me were varied & structured…
Darren Keogh – Director
“We were a relatively new company when we first got introduced to Aston, so knew it would be hard for anyone to get us funding on some new equipment. However, he managed to get us…